Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 4



The original plan was to tour the Forbidden City & Tian An Men Square but since there was something going on at Tian An Men Square, visitors were not allowed. The only people there were the military, it was quite impressive. So we went to Plan B, which was to take the kids to an indoor playground. It was a 4 story department store dedicated to all things kids. Each floor had an indoor playground. We were there for 4 hours & then Grace ordered from Pizza John's & had it delivered to our room. Pizza was awesome & I saved the menu since they have different types & I thought it was interesting. While we were at the store, we picked up a 5 disc dvd of chinese children's songs & a book on a cars. Kai had a headache (from what we could gather from playing charades)so we gave him meds & he watched some of the video. He was out by video #3 & so was I. We were up at 5 & got ready for dinner. We are back now and he is showing us some katas. It is quite impressive. I think we will have to put him in a martial arts class. Off for our bath & time to wind down...

3 comments:

Victoria said...

That sounds like so much fun - what is a kata?

Victoria said...

That sounds like so much fun - what is a kata?

Unknown said...

You are all so very blessed!