We are now a very happy family of 3. This blog is about us.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Magic Kingdom
Kai loved the Tea Cups & Space Mountain. He sat in the first seat and I could hear him laughing the entire ride. He says we have to back and ride it again. We took pix w/some of the Princesses. Note to self: Take the time to find out who these princesses are! If it wasn't for our friends, I would not have known who these people were and in which stories they belonged to. I knew Snow White but that was it. Their 5 year old informed me who the princesses were. LOL. Can you tell I did not grow up reading Disney books?
Kai may not have known their names & stories, but he seems smitten anyway!! For the girls who watch these movies all the time, have the books, color the princesses, have stickers, etc. it is like meeting celebrities!!
1 comment:
Kai may not have known their names & stories, but he seems smitten anyway!! For the girls who watch these movies all the time, have the books, color the princesses, have stickers, etc. it is like meeting celebrities!!
Post a Comment