Sunday, March 22, 2009

90 Days

Its hard to believe that 3 months has passed since we were united with our son. Last night we looked at the videos that were taken in China and could not believe how much Kai has accomplished in just 3 short months. We are so proud of him & he's such an awesome kid. I don't know how we got so lucky to have a great son.
He has grown an 1 1/2 inches & have outgrown the clothes and shoes that he came to us in. I have put those away in a spacebag & will save it for him. On day 3 of coming home we started using alphabet flash cards. Kai is doing very well and can recognize letters on signs. He knows his numbers & we will start shapes soon. He is picking up English quickly & we are working on phonics. He still has his own bedtime routine, something we aren't going to get in the way of. Between 7 & 8 he announces its time for bed. He picks up his toys, brushes his teeth, he chooses 2 or 3 books, one of us reads to him & he is done for the day. We are going to start a chore chart & add things that he needs to work on. As soon as I can locate the memory card, I will post new pictures

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I can't believe he has grown an inch and a half in 3 months!! That is incredible.